We are an Immigration and Education consulting company with Canadian offices in Montreal and Toronto Areas. We also have an office in Dubai Represented by Younes Abu Ghalyoun (an authorized agent). Our mission is to provide highly professional and quality services and to provide always honest advice to our clients. Every person is different, so are their professional backgrounds, studies and other life experiences. That's why we believe that providing a personalised assessment to each of our client is an extremely important step to determine which immigration stream or study course is most appropriate for them. We provide great professional services at a great price.
Let us take care of your Canadian dream!
Canada Immigration services:
- Mr. Dinesh Pabby is an authorized Immigration Consultant from ICCRC. The ICCRC License number is R523729.
- Mr. Dinesh Pabby is an authorized Immigration Consultant for the Government of Quebec (MIDI). Quebec Licence number is 11680.
- We have extensive knowledge in all streams of Canada and Québec Immigration programs.
- We have a team of professional and fully dedicated consultants to make sure that your Canadian dream is in safe hands.
- We carefully perform your evaluation, send you file on timely manner and inform our clients of every important step so that they remain in confidence at all the times.
- We have very competitive process available for immigration services.
We are not just study consultants…We are like your family in Canada!
Canada Education services::
- We take care of you in Canada.
- Highly professional and honest guidance to students in order to choose the most suitable study programs.
- We help students throughout the process beginning from admission process, application of study permits till the post landing services.
- We help you with your settlement, Finding affordable housing in Canada, Guidance on how to search for job or addressing any questions or concerns of students.
- We can also help students with the immigration process after the completion of their studies.